Our hospital is open to the public by appointment only.
You can have peace of mind when you visit us, infection prevention and control standards are in place to protect our patients, staff and doctors.
Orthopaedic Surgery Procedures.
We perform all our orthopaedic surgeries at the world-class CMQ Riviera Nayarit.
Our main surgeon.
Dr. Roberto Lara
Degrees and Professional Affiliations.
- Mexican Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon (CMOT)
- International Affiliate Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- National Affiliate of the Mexican Federation of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (FEMECOT)
- Member of the Association of Orthopaedic Militar Surgeons (AMMMOR)
- Member of the Association of Insurance Institutions (AMIS)
- Member of the Orthopaedics Mexican College (CMO)
- Member of the Spine Surgeons Association (AMCICO)
- Member of Orthopaedics Society of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Member of Angeles del Pedregal Hospital in Mexico City
- Member of the American British Cowdray Hospital in Mexico City
- International Speaker of many labs. Since 1989
- Member of several Hospitals in Mexico
- Designer and inventor of the cervical plate Spineblock for cervical arthrodesis by inside track
- 30 years of experience working as an Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Multiple national and foreign courses
- Several publications in various journals and books.
- Professor of orthopaedics at medical school.
Hello, Doctor Lara. Mobility and quality of life is so much better than before thanks to the total knee replacement surgery, your talents are much appreciated. Cheers. Sincerely, Charlie Vinge
Hello Dr. Lara de la Fuente: I am writing to thank you for the surgery you performed last year in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I was simply reborn. I did not expect such kindness and friendly treatment, as its simplicity and professionalism. May God continue to bless you and helping many more patients. Sincerely, Timothy Kelly
Dr. Roberto Lara de la Fuente,
My sister, Marilyn O’Neill, a patient of yours who fractured her hip while vacationing in Guayabitos a year ago, has ALS and is disabled. This made the surgery a lot more difficult for you and much more stressful for our family. However, you replaced her hip and we were on the plane back to Canada within a few days. She went directly to the hospital when we arrived home and remained there for several weeks in rehab. A year has passed and I thought you would appreciate an update. Marilyn is a miracle! She is well, has gained about 15 pounds is vital and active. While still confined to a wheelchair due to the ALS, she lives a full and busy life. In fact, she and her husband are returning to the Guayabitos area this month. We have to thank you for this Dr. Lara. Every doctor in Canada who examined my sister and reviewed x-rays commented on the excellent surgery you performed. The hip healed beautifully and quickly. I recall meeting you at the hospital the night of my sister’s accident. We had travelled 1.5 hours by ambulance from Guayabitos and arrived about 10:00pm. My sister was in pain and our family was frightened and stressed. You were waiting for us. I knew we were about to experience something very special when you invited us to stay at your home for the night. We decided to return to our resort but your offer is not forgotten. You calmed us, answered every question and made yourself available at all times before and after my sister’s surgery. Your care for my sister and patience with my daughter, my brother-in-law and myself was exceptional and we speak of it often.